Please join VSEDC for a free webinar to learn more about the latest rollout of PPP and whether your small business is eligible to apply.
Topics of discussion include:
• PPP reauthorization and important changes
• 1st Draw and 2nd Draw businesses qualifications
• Forms and documentation needed to apply
• Additional resources for small businesses
• How to access Technical Assistance
* Presented in partnership with the Los Angeles Department of Economic Development and Workforce (EWDD) and the South Los Angeles Business Center. Aids and ancillary services are available upon request for people with disabilities.
Since 1997, Adrián Veliz has served marginalized communities in both north and south CA. With more than 17 years of experience in the Departments of Community Development and Economic Development and the Los Angeles City Workforce, along with strong community ties, Adrian offers his clients a unique understanding of the fundamental government processes and procedures for establishing and maintaining contracts with the City of Los Angeles. Los Angeles County, state and federal entities. He specializes in fostering change and establishing healthy, productive and sustainable models for progress within urban centers, legacy communities and archaic municipal constructions. Adrian is currently a senior business strata at Vermont-Slauson Economic Development Corporation in Los Angeles, CA.