Know Your Business’ Legal Rights & Needs
“If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any”
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Common mistakes small businesses make that become legal issues
- What is a legal question?
- How to ensure that you get the correct answers to your legal questions…no it’s not Google
- How to provide your employees with benefits at no cost to you
* Presented in partnership with the Los Angeles Department of Economic Development and Workforce (EWDD) and the South Los Angeles Business Center. Aids and ancillary services are available upon request for people with disabilities.
Clifford Brown Jr is probably best known for his years as an award-winning radio personality in Northern California. He is a 2 time Golden Mic recipient, has managed and programmed some of the top radio stations in the country & was named a “Living Legend” by the Black Music Association. However his passion project for the last 8 years has been helping small businesses, families and individuals with their legal needs.
“I feel it is important to be able to get answers to legal questions before they turn into problems” states Brown. “My 20+ years successfully running radio stations, combined with the experience gained in helping small businesses grow, gives me a unique perspective.”
Brown is originally from Los Angeles and now makes his home in the San Francisco Bay Area where is serves as Regional Director for LegalShield and is a small business and group benefit specialist. He is on the Board of Directors of 2 non- profit groups, works on his city’s Task Force for Diversity, Inclusion & Equity and teaches at Santa Clara University. Clifford Brown, Jr is married, with 3 grown children and 2 grandchildren.