Free webinars for Small Businesses: Understanding Business Taxes, and How to Get Loan Ready
VSEDC has two webinars coming up that we think are important for small businesses to attend.
- Understanding Business Taxes, April 14 from 4PM – 6PM [LINK]
- How to Get Loan Ready, April 25 from 5PM – 7PM
The top 5 reasons why you should attend Understanding Business Taxes
- It is timely – tax season is upon us
- It is led by Crystal Mitchell, a VSEDC small business consultant who specializes in finance and accounting.
- You will learn the common mistakes and pitfalls small businesses often make, so that you can avoid them.
- It’s a webinar, which means you can click in from anywhere.
- It will give you a jump start on your taxes.
The Top 5 reasons why you should attend How to Get Loan Ready
- Gilbert Buchanan, who leads the webinar, is a small business owner who is an expert in assessing readiness for small businesses.
- You will learn what path your business specifically needs to take to get loan ready.
- It takes the guess work out of loan applications, and gets you closer to your goal.
- A successful loan application can get your startup going, or help you move your small business to the next level.
- Who among us doesn’t need access to capital?